If you need assistance with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, if you need help obtaining your military service records, or for any other matters related to your service, please contact the veterans caseworker in my Boston office.
The following links are provided as a service to the veterans, active military personnel, and the families of veterans and soldiers. These links may answer some of your questions.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Massachusetts benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.