Washington DC Visitors
Are you planning a visit to Washington, D.C.? Whether you are coming on a short business trip, or an extended family vacation, my office is here to help you make arrangements for some of the more popular federal attractions in our Nation's Capital. And while you are in Washington, D.C., I encourage you and your family to stop by my office.
We are able to help you reserve tours to the White House and the U.S. Capitol. You may place an online tour request below. These tours are an excellent way to see all that the nation's capital has to offer and all of these tours are of no charge to you.
All tickets are provided to my constituents on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the large number of visitors, please request them as early as possible in order to maximize your chances. White House tour requests take approximately 5 to 6 months to process and must be submitted at least 21 days in advance. For information on sightseeing and attractions, please visit my Washington, DC Tourism Information page.
**White House tour requests will require detailed information such as: name, birth date, current residence, and social security number. The information for each member of your party MUST be included in the Excel sheet below. I do not need social security numbers for foreign nationals and children who will be under the age of 18 at the time of the tour.**
You can refer to the documents listed below for helpful guidelines and tips for accurately filling out the information.
- Security Information Instructions
- Updated Current Country Codes
- Security Info Help for Constituents - Formatting CSV Spreadsheets
Instructions for downloading and saving the Excel spreadsheet.
- Right click on the "Excel sheet" link
- In Firefox and Chrome select "Save Link As"
- In IE Select "Save target as"
- Save the file to your computer
- Open the file in Excel or another spreadsheet application
- Enter your information
- Click on "File" and select "Save As"
- From the "Save as type" drop down, select Text(tab delimited)(*.txt)
- Click save and upload the file to your tour form request
* Your file size can not exceed 500KB. Documents must be uploaded in the following file type: .txt