Assistance with Overseas Military Ballots

If you or a family member are serving overseas in the United States Armed Forces and have questions about obtaining an overseas military ballot, please contact Congressman Lynch's Boston Office at 617-428-2000 for assistance.  For more information on overseas military voting, please visit the Massachusetts Secretary of State's website.