If you need help with a federal government agency, my office is happy to provide assistance and advocate for you with immigration cases, unemployment benefits, veterans benefits, and more. Please know that we cannot force an agency to act in favor of a constituent; however, we can help communicate the circumstances and request that it takes appropriate actions to assist you.

If your situation is an emergency that requires immediatehelp (an urgent passport request, an ill family member overseas, etc.) or if you would just like to discuss your options without submitting a formal request, you should call my District Office for more immediate assistance.

Please read the following before submitting your request:

  • If your issue concerns a state or local government issue, you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your state legislators by clicking here.
  • Please keep in mind that the United States Constitution separates power between the legislative and judicial branches of government, and elected officials cannot interfere with legal matters or cases before a court of law. For legal matters, you should speak with an attorney.
  • Once you submit your request, you will receive an automated email confirming your submission has been received. A member of my team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss your situation and how we can help.