Boston, MA – On Sunday, November 3rd, 2019, Congressman Stephen F. Lynch (D-MA-08) will host an information session for all high school students interested in applying to one of the United States Service Academies.
Representatives from each of the following academies will make brief presentations and be available for questions:
- United States Military Academy at West Point, NY
- United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, MD
- United States Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO
- United States Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point, NY
- United States Coast Guard Academy at New London, CT
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy at Buzzards Bay, MA
All students and their families are welcome to attend.
WHAT: Congressman Lynch’s Academy Day
WHEN: Sunday, November 3rd, 2019, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
WHERE: Braintree Town Hall, 1 JFK Memorial Drive, Braintree, MA 02184
CONTACT: Bob Fowkes, (617) 657-6305
For those unable to attend, more information on the Service Academy nomination process is available on our website: https://lynch.house.gov/serving-you/military-academy-nominations