WASHINGTON, D.C. – On Sunday, October 22, Congressman Stephen F. Lynch (D-Boston) will host an information session for all high school students in the Eighth Congressional District interested in applying to one of the United States Service Academies.
Representatives from each of the following academies will make brief presentations and be available for questions:
- United States Military Academy at West Point, NY
- United States Naval Academy at Annapolis, MD
- United States Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs, CO
- United States Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point, NY
- United States Coast Guard Academy at New London, CT
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy at Buzzards Bay, MA
All students and their families from the Eighth Congressional District are welcome to attend.
WHAT: Congressman Lynch’s Academy Day
WHEN: Sunday, October 22, 2017 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
WHERE: East Middle School, 305 River Street, Braintree 02184
CONTACT: Bob Fowkes, (617) 428-2000
For those unable to attend, more information on the Service Academy nomination process is available on our website: https://lynch.house.gov/serving-you/military-academy-nominations